Thursday, November 20, 2008

Day 3-Rocket Launching

Today was a big day! Jin Xin Primary School held a Rocket Launching Friendship Competition. Whose rocket that could fly the highest and stay in the sky the longest, would be the champion.


After all the hard work, each of us finally got our own rocket ready to launch. This was so EXCITING! Launching a rocket is not a piece of cake, there are many steps to learn and remember. Thus, I was worry to be forgetful. Luckily, I was not.


Many pupils and teachers gathered in the school field to watch the rocket launching. The place was really full of excitement. All participants waited quite some time for their turn to launch rocket. What a surprise! Both Wei Shan and I came in the 1st and 2nd position. Hip hip Hooray! Thanks a million to Jessica.


I could not wait to tell my mum all these, she would feel as proud as a peacock.



Waited with patience...




My friend, Megan, launching a rocket





Bravo! Three Cheers for Wei Shan and me!





(Posted by Zhe Qi))

No comments: