Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day 1 (4 Nov 2008)-Goodbye! Singapore


My team and the teacher, Ms Yap



Departure from Singapore



On day 1, I was SO excited that I woke up at 5 a.m. My alarm clock has not even rung yet! I quickly brushed my teeth and got dress in the pair of my favourite jeans and the programme T-shirt."The jeans will bring me good luck."I thought happily. I arrived at the Changi Airport with my parents. I looked around, I blinked my eyes."Mum! Am I late? Why I see none of my classmates here?"I asked. My mum replied with laughter,"we are too early, not late! How silly you are!"


After waiting for a while, some of my schoolmates came. Then, one by one, the teachers came too. From a distance, I saw my room-mate, Wei Shan. "Hi!"we greeted each other with wide smiles. Deep in our heart, we knew that we got to take good care of each other through out the whole trip. Finally, the teachers announced that we are going to check in our luggage and get ready to 'fly' to shanghai. I said goodbye to my parents and the other kids did the same too. I caught sight of a parent wiping away her tears, but that wasn't my mum. Wheeeeew!


Wei shan and I got on the plane and waited excitedly for the plane to take off. This was my first time taking plane. It was like riding the roller coaster when the plane took off, that was fun indeed! During the entire trip on the plane, some of the kids played with their camera to relieve their boredom. They took pictures of their friends without their notice. I joined in the fun and caught a picture of Wei Shan enjoying the music, she was really RELAXING! Besides, I also took some photos of the clear blue sky.


These are some of the pictures......




That's me, Joey






My room-mate, Wei Shan




View from the plane




My Friends, YuNing and Megan



At last, we arrived in Shanghai Pudong International Airport. I was SO tired that I almost collapsed to the ground (but I didn't). We boarded the world's fastest train, the Maglev Train(that cheer me up), all the way to Shanghai Astronautics Hotel. It took less than ten minutes to reach our destination.


(Posted by Zhe Qi)

No comments: